Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NEWS!!

Okay...I may have been a little too optimistic when I said that my employment this summer wouldn't interfere too greatly with my video schedule. I have probably never been so wrong. I'm not used to working 8 hours a day, every day, so it's going to take me some time to get adjusted to my new schedule. I guess that it shouldn't be much longer than a week to get back into the rhythm of things. I'm still doing some of the things mentioned in my last post, and I do have an interesting project I have been working on in my free time. While I am getting reset, you can still get into contact with me via my email, humanharddrive@gmail.com, if you have any immediate questions, because it's far easier than trying to talk through YouTube.

Now that that is sorted, I have a request of any of my readers who may be artistically inclined. You may have noticed that YouTube has changed how they present channel pages. Since the change, I've felt as though my page is somewhat lacking. Thus I ask those of you blessed with good color sense and a steady hand, if you could create some channel art. I would be very grateful for your contribution. I can't guarantee any sort of reward, but I may be able to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment