Thursday, February 23, 2012

HAUS

HAUS stands for Home Automation and Unification System. This was my Senior Capstone project for high school. The concept of the project was to take to idea of home automation and integrate it with the idea of a smart home. It came to my attention as I was finishing the project that it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and make the project open source. So that's what I did.


The HAUS Initiative looks at all of the work I've done thus far, all of the previous designs, road bumps and success and lets someone else build their own and modify it to their own needs. All of the parts fairly easily available. All of the software is available and open for modification. I'm hoping that someone takes interest in this and makes something even greater than I had ever hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment