Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Change of Scenery

As some of you know, I like to make the code and notes used in my videos public. Up until now, I've been using my DropBox account and that has worked fairly well. But I think that it's time for a change of scenery. Over the past few days I've been moving the stuff from the old place to Github. Github offers a more centralized means of storage, a better UI, and a better way of interaction. If you want the latest notes, you just have to pull the latest repository. I still have quite a ways to go to have everything up to the level I want, but I thought I should share this change with you now.

Almost every series on my YouTube channel, the series that actually have code and notes, has its own repo and each episode has it own section therein. I also have a section for my own projects that I want to share with the code and additional documentation. I'm also working on a few extras that I don't want to reveal just yet, but if you look, you'll find them.

https://github.com/humanHardDrive

No comments:

Post a Comment