Saturday, March 16, 2013

The State of Things So Far

I realize that it has been several months since my last post. I fear that what this blog is going to devolve into is just a series of posts apologizing for not having more to write. So here's a general update. With school, lack of equipment, and general laziness, my posts to the YouTube channel have been some what sporadic. I recently past 60 uploads and over 2,000 subscribers! I hope that over the coming week off, I can upload some more videos and begin chipping away at the list of suggestions I have accumulated. 

One of the great things about having this blog and the YouTube channel is the people that I  come into contact with. Recently I've been in contact with a student studying astrophysics, requesting help for an Arduino controlled light spectrum analyzer; here's hoping that his experiment goes well. I have also been in contact with two missionaries, looking to use microcontrollers to aid in their field work. Helping people is one of the biggest reasons I started my channel and this blog, and it's a great feeling to know that I am actually accomplishing that.

Thanks to all of my subscribers and readers.

1 comment: